To claim your Free Flight to New York, all you need to do is enter your details below and refer a colleague to us, who you think may find our prize fulfilment service useful for the brand(s) they work on.
Once you have supplied your details, we will send you an email with information on how to book your Free Flight to New York. The terms and conditions of the promotion are detailed below.
THE FREE FLIGHT OFFER IS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR CONSUMER PROMOTIONS.
Free Flight Offer – Terms and Conditions
- This offer is open to residents in the United Kingdom aged 18 years and over.
- This voucher entitles the bearer to one return economy flight including airport taxes to the following destination: New York
- Flights departures are from London Heathrow, Gatwick and Manchester. Other departure airports may be available at a supplement.
- The bearer of the free flight voucher cannot travel on the same date as a work colleague from the same company, who is also a bearer of a voucher. The vouchers are not available to be used for group travel. On the same date and time, the bearer of the voucher can travel with a second paying passenger only.
- Any additional passengers will pay the standard airfare and taxes that apply at the time of booking.
- Any additional supplements, transfers must be paid in full at time of booking. Golden Goose Travel will be delighted to book your hotel accommodation and have fantastic rates with hotels in New York.
- In order to process your application you must give three different dates of travel. If your application is not completed in this way, your application will not be processed.
- Once you have registered your details on our website, you will receive a booking form by email which must be completed and returned to Golden Goose Travel in order to make your booking
- It is a requirement that you have adequate travel insurance to cover all passengers on this booking. You must provide proof of insurance or Golden Goose Travel will be pleased to assist you with your travel insurance requirements. By confirming a booking with Golden Goose Travel you are agreeing, on behalf of all passengers, to this contract. You will be asked to confirm that you have read and accept this on your application form, please do so to ensure that Golden Goose Travel can process your application.
- It is the voucher holder’s responsibility to arrange Passport and Visa requirements. You must ensure that you have at least 6 months validity after return date back to the UK.
- The application instructions (how to apply) and all other information stated within this document also form part of the terms and conditions of this offer.
- The free flight voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used in any other way than that described.
- Once your flight has been booked and confirmed no amendments can be made to your booking, any monies paid cannot be refunded.
- Golden Goose Travel cannot be held responsible for any alterations or cancellations to flight schedules, routes and destinations and reserve the right to use alternative suppliers. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer without notice in the event of war, terrorism, earthquake, catastrophe or similar event.
- A minimum of 21 days advance notice before your requested months of travel is required. The lead name on the booking must be aged at least 18. A maximum length of stay of 30 days applies. Travel may be on any day of the week.
- There can be no guarantee that your requested choices of destinations and/or dates available at time of booking, nor can we guarantee travel on a specific date.
- This voucher is non-transferable and can only be used by the person to whom it is issued. Vouchers cannot be resold or given away.
- This voucher may not be used in conjunction with any other voucher or promotion.
- Flight applications must be submitted online before 1st May 2015 and all travel must be completed before 20th June 2015. This offer is not valid for travel during Bank Holiday periods. Applications received after this timeline cannot be processed.
- The flight offer is subject to promotional availability. Availability can be affected by a number of reasons beyond the control of Golden Goose Travel. These include adverse weather conditions, terrorist activities, political incidences, supplier change of ownership, supplier insolvency and airline operational difficulties.
- The voucher holder will be contacted with an offer of outbound and return flights. Once a flight offer has been made, you must confirm acceptance within 24 hours. Flights cannot be held on your behalf and are subject to availability.
- Cancellations and No Shows: Any confirmed booking which is either cancelled or the passenger does not show up for the flights are subject to an administration charge. This charge will be £25 per person where the passenger cancels and £85 per person for passengers who fail show up for their flight.
- Free flight bookings do not include luggage check-in costs which may be incurred by certain airlines. Online check in applies to all flight bookings therefore please contact Golden Goose Travel before your flight departure with your passport details.
- Golden Goose Travel does not accept any responsibility for goods and services supplied by third parties. All correspondence should be directed to Golden Goose Travel, The rufus Centre Steppingley Rd, Flitwick, Beds MK45 1AH.
- This voucher is redeemable through Golden Goose Travel only ATOL 10475.